Friday 17 May 2013

Japan Explicitly Welcoming the Stylishness of the West for Autumn-Winter collection

Last year’s autumn had witnessed how Japan had welcomed style statements that were chic and wonderful. The autumn winter collection had brought with it one-of-a-kind clothing inspired by the glitz of the west and the simplicity of the east. I had witnessed the eye-catching collection stocked by some of the major fashion stores across Tokyo. They were so tempting that I had effortlessly bagged quite a number of autumn outfits.



While wandering about these shops, I had noticed that a majority of fashion outlets were solely selling autumn winter collection. I was completely floored by the wide range of winter wear sold across Tokyo and other parts of Japan; previously I had noticed trousers and tailored jackets dominantly rule men’s winter wardrobe collection; but last year I was quite surprised to find the same jackets and trousers capture women’s attention. Additionally there were the elderly sporting simple cardigans and pairing their woolens with slipper type shoes.

Being a shopaholic I can’t resist myself from visiting shops; I was completely head over heels for the edgy and wonderful collection offered by Stunning Lure. Most of all the wardrobe collection included everything that looked wearable and beautiful to me. Again!! I could not hold back my temptations as my eye balls started exploring the vivid colours used for the trendy looking sportswear.



As I did a quick go through, I found the autumn collection bear resemblance with previous year’s UK fashion trends. Top shop was selling one of the finest rider jackets for winter; the cool full sleeved upper outfits outwardly spoke of stylishness; though after seeing the price tags I had to quit the idea of bagging a few of those winter wrap-ups. The problem arose when I was trying to find biker wears for a reasonable price. There weren’t any and I was quite heart-broken at it. 


While studying last year’s Japanese fashion trend during the winter months, I had chanced upon women wearing patterned clothes that were stylish. The solid colours added to beauty of the patterns. I even found some people sporting clashing patterns; wow!! They all looked incredibly smart in the contrasting designs. Clash patterns are nowadays making quite news in the fashion industry. Fur-wears were also amongst the top choices for japans’ Autumn Winter collection. While some were donning dyed fur, others kept it simple with natural tones. I personally feel that the natural tones add a little more stylishness to the furry attires. Last year’s Autumn-Winter wardrobe collection wooed me quite a lot and I am expecting that this year’s winter season will arrive with even more interesting fashion collections.

No comments:

Post a Comment